Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Zoom account to access these classes?
No, you do not need a Zoom account to participate in these classes. Join us!
How do I register for a class?
1. Hover the "Online Workshops" tab at the top of the page, and choose the library that you are a patron of.
2. Enter the passcode for your library webpage. These are provided on the "Online Workshops" page.
3. Scroll through our upcoming class offerings for your library.
4. Hover over the title of a class that are are interested in taking. This will allow you to read the class description, see who the teaching artist is, and register for the class.
5. Click the "Register" button. This will open up a registration form.
6. Fill out the registration form.
7. After you have completed the registration form you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your spam or junk folders to make sure you have received it. If you don't receive it, please let us know.
Do I need a microphone or video camera to participate?
No. You can just listen if you like. If you have questions during the class you can ask them by utilizing the Q&A and chat features. You can also join us with your camera and / or microphone if you like.
After I have registered for the online experience how do I access it?
A confirmation email will be sent to you after you register for the class, and an additional reminder email will be sent to you 24 hours before the webinar begins. In both emails, there will be a link that says "Click Here to Join." At the time of your class, click that link and you're in!
We have found using Chrome as your internet browser works much better than Safari to access our classes.
If the link is not working, open Chrome and type in "join.zoom.us" a screen will pop up which asks you to enter a meeting ID. The meeting ID is a 9 digit number that can also be found in the emails sent to you from SilverKite regarding the webinar.